Recipe by Mysterygirl
This makes a nice light luncheon dish. Very tasty.
Top Review by Derf
Mmmmm love seafood!! Made this for lunch over the weekend, this was delisious Mysterygirl!! Cut it in half for the two of us, crabmeat and shrimp are wonderfull together and the seasonings compliment them, thanks for sharing!!
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup baby shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- soft breadcrumbs
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flake crab meat, removing bits of membrane.
- Combine crab meat, shrimp, green pepper, onion, celery and mayonnaise.
- Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place in individual; shells or in shallow baking dish like a pie plate.
- Top with bread crumbs, dot with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with lemon wedges.