1/1 Photo of Baked Seafood Salad
This makes a nice light luncheon dish. Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Flake crab meat, removing bits of membrane.
- 3Combine crab meat, shrimp, green pepper, onion, celery and mayonnaise.
- 4Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Place in individual; shells or in shallow baking dish like a pie plate.
- 6Top with bread crumbs, dot with butter.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with paprika and serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 744.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: