Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes a nice light luncheon dish. Very tasty.
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup baby shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- soft breadcrumbs
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flake crab meat, removing bits of membrane.
- Combine crab meat, shrimp, green pepper, onion, celery and mayonnaise.
- Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place in individual; shells or in shallow baking dish like a pie plate.
- Top with bread crumbs, dot with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with lemon wedges.
Mmmmm love seafood!! Made this for lunch over the weekend, this was delisious Mysterygirl!! Cut it in half for the two of us, crabmeat and shrimp are wonderfull together and the seasonings compliment them, thanks for sharing!!
yummy!!! very wonderful taste. My family LOVED IT!!! And so did I. This gets 5 stars, easy. eneyone who thinking about making this, well take my advise, try it, you will no be disappointed.
This was lovely instead of baking it in dishes I halved a couple of avocados and filled them with the mixture then baked in the oven and served each of us a half avocado and seafood salad. It went down well with some crusty bread and salad. Thanks, chris