1 hr 35 mins
Serve with a cabbage salad and creamy dill dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped, juice from can included
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup orzo pasta
- 1 lb halibut, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1In a Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add in onion and garlic; stir/saute for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add tomatoes, wine, seasonings, and orzo.
- 4Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 5Fold in halibut and shrimp; bake, covered, in a 400° oven for 15 minutes or until halibut is white and shrimp is pink.
- 6Stir in parsley and cheese; bake, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Seafood, Orzo, and Feta Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 649.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 33.5 g