Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rich and creamy dip. Serve with crackers or toasted baguette
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 cups cooked seafood, cut into bite size pieces (I use a combination of shrimp, crabmeat and scallops)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl. Saute onions in butter until softened. Add onions, seafood, wine and Swiss cheese to cream cheese.
- Stir until combined. Spread into a greased 2 quart baking dish and top with Cheddar cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
MRSJSPANTS, you have a winner here, this was fantastic, the only changes I made was I added in 1 large garlic clove, minced and some cayenne pepper, served it over the weekend to some friends and it was loved by all, I used imitation crab and tiny canned shrimp, thanks for sharing!