Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish is served in many restaurants in New England. You can use lobster, any type of fish you wish or no fish at all. It is very versatile.
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 lb medium shrimp
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 lbs boneless haddock
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a well-buttered 9"x13" baking dish, layer seafood in the order listed; cover with cheese. Mix together the Ritz cracker crumbs, butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; spread over the cheese, covering top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve the casserole with a wedge of lemon.