Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The original recipe came from an Overwaite flyer and it was for Halibut so I have tweaked and played a bit with the recipe. It is very flavorful, the fish is moist. The sauce however is very thin - I didn't mind it like that but you may want to thicken it a bit.
- 12 ounces sea bass fillets
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill weed, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the Sea Bass in an oven proof dish, single layer.
- Pour in all the remaining ingredients.
- Bake uncovered for apprx 20 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.