Recipe by Veganized
Easy, tasty, low carb., low fat and gluten free. Created this recipe myself and now I'm addicted. This recipe has become my FAVORITE! Hope you'll enjoy it as well :)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cauliflower florets, cooked
- 1 lb firm tofu, drained & crumbled
- 2 -3 tablespoons tamari (or soya sauce)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Vegan Cheese sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- your favorite ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/200ºc.
- Chop the cauliflower florets and pour into a non-stick casserole dish.
- Mix together the marinade and pour over the tofu. Mix well.
- Pour tofu over the chopped cauliflower. Bake about 15 minutes.
- Cheese sauce: Blend all ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick. Pour over the tofu scramble and serve.