1/3 Photos of Baked Scallops With Lime
From Runners World Magazine. The original recipe called for 1/2 cup of white wine but I like it with a little less.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs sea scallops (fresh or thawed from frozen)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest or 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- 2Rinse the scallops and pat dry.
- 3Remove and discard each "foot" (tough piece on the side of each scallop).
- 4Put the scallops in a glass bowl and toss with basil, zest, cumin, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- 5Place scallops in a baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle the wine over the top.
- 7Lightly cover the scallops with bread crumbs.
- 8Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until the scallops are cooked though and tops are nicely browned.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Scallops With Lime
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.8
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 1199.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: