1/2 Photos of Baked Scallops
Mary K. W.'s Note:
A recipe I've had for a while from another web site ... putting it out on Zaar for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lighly grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- 2Combine crushed crackers, black pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- 3Press scallops into mixture so that they are evenly coated. Place them in the greased dish.
- 4In a separate bowl mix together melted butter, wine and lemon juice.
- 5Drizzle mixture over scallops.
- 6Bake until scallops are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- 7Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.5
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 472.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.6 g