1/1 Photo of Baked Scalloped Potatoes
2 hrs 30 mins
This delicious, rich and creamy potato dish is made by the Quiet Man in Dover, NJ, a wonderful little pub with great food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 20 x 10 x 2 deep pan pour in the heavy cream.
- 2Add the onion, salt and pepper.
- 3Slice potatoes very thin, use a food processor or mandoline.
- 4Fill the pan with the sliced potatoes until the pan is packed with potatoes and the cream is all absorbed.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
- 6Remove foil and brown under broiler.
- 7Cut into 20 squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g