Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
A meal you can prepare quickly, bake and serve with a green salad. My kids love it.
- 8 pure beef sausages
- 500 g kipfler potatoes
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 loaf crusty Italian bread
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Drizzle some of the olive oil over the base of a casserole dish.
- Slice sausages into 3 cm pieces.
- Thoroughly wash potatoes and peel if desired. Cut into halves. If you cannot get kipfler potatoes use baby red potatoes or any other good baking variety.
- Break bread into large chunks.
- Peel garlic.
- Remove rosemary leaves from stalk.
- Mix all ingredients together, drizzle remaining olive oil over, sprinkling paprika and salt over the top.
- Bake in oven for 45 to 50 minutes until potatoes cooked and bread is golden and crunchy.