1/2 Photos of Baked Salty Sticks
Chef Giga's Note:
Crispy, yummy and family loves it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1Mix butter with flour and baking soda.
- 2Add cottage cheese and mix well.
- 3Add more flour if too sticky.
- 4Roll out batter until 1/2 inch thick and spread yolk over.
- 5(Putting batter into freezer for 10 minutes might help the stickiness too.).
- 6Sprinkle with salt, then summac or poppy seeds, grated cheese or as you like.
- 7Cut into 1/2 inch thick sticks.
- 8Bake at 350 until golden.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salty Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 354.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: