Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Use fresh chives in this dish. Delicious for guests.
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1 lemon
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Place salmon in a shallow greased baking dish.
- Drizzle juice from 1 whole lemon over fish.
- Combine cream cheese & salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Add tomato, chives, mushrooms & parsley to cream cheese.
- Top salmon with veggie mix.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 400 degree oven until fish flakes easily (about 12-15 minutes).
- Garnish with fresh chives & lemon wedges.