Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Mrs. Dash.
Make and share this Baked Salmon With Pineapple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb skinless salmon fillet, 1 inch thick, lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons original Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple in juice, drained with juice reserved
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- Line a small sheet pan with non stick aluminum foil. Arrange salmon on baking sheet. Sprinkle fillets evenly with 2 tablespoons of Mrs. Dash original seasoning blend. Place in preheated 450 oven for about 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, saute peppers in 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice until crisp-tender. Add remaining Mrs. Dash, pineapple and ginger. Remove from heat.
- Arrange salmon on serving plates topped with pineapple salsa.