1/1 Photo of Baked Salmon with Orange Juice
Preeti De's Note:
Tangy baked salmon recipe. I use Tropicana Orange Juice. Sometime mix orange juice and lemon juice to give a more tangy flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a baking dish lightly with butter.
- 3Clean and pat dry the Salmon Steaks or Fillets.
- 4Rub salt on both sides (not necessary on the skin-side).
- 5Place salmon pieces in the baking dish in a single layer.
- 6Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon.
- 7Pour orange juice all over the fish.
- 8Sprinkle pepper, oregano and for those who like a dash of sweet taste, sprinkle some sugar which will caramalize.
- 9Bake until the salmon flakes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon with Orange Juice
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 20.9 g