Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy and wonderful if you like mustard-dill sauce. One of my favorites.
Make and share this Baked Salmon with Mustard-Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet.
- Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until just opaque in the center.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.
I have a similiar recipe on Zaar but mine was made with mayonnaise so I decided to give this one a try. My family loves sour cream. The flavor of the sauce was great. If you don't like to much of a Dijon taste you can cut back to only 1 Tablespoon. Grilled the salmon on my George Forman grill, served it with asparagas, and bake potato. Thanks for posting.
Super-easy, low-fat, great taste - all I want from a recipe! We did not have time to let the sauce components stand for an hour, but the recipe still worked well. Really enjoyed it!
Tasty, moist fish. And easy, too. What's not to like?