Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy and wonderful if you like mustard-dill sauce. One of my favorites.
Make and share this Baked Salmon with Mustard-Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet.
- Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until just opaque in the center.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.
I have a similiar recipe on Zaar but mine was made with mayonnaise so I decided to give this one a try. My family loves sour cream. The flavor of the sauce was great. If you don't like to much of a Dijon taste you can cut back to only 1 Tablespoon. Grilled the salmon on my George Forman grill, served it with asparagas, and bake potato. Thanks for posting.
yummy! I have made this a few times. I do not use the whole filet, but individual salmon servings instead, so I adjust the cooking time. Otherwise I follow this recipe exactly and it is absolutely delicious! I use the extra sauce to dip veggies in.
Super-easy, low-fat, great taste - all I want from a recipe! We did not have time to let the sauce components stand for an hour, but the recipe still worked well. Really enjoyed it!