1/6 Photos of Baked Salmon with Mustard-Dill Sauce
Very easy and wonderful if you like mustard-dill sauce. One of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- 3Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 4Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet.
- 5Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- 6Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- 7Spread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until just opaque in the center.
- 9Serve with the rest of the sauce.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon with Mustard-Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.3 mg
- Sodium 260.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 36.6 g