A wonderfully moist and delicious baked salmon dish fit for company. Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Cut salmon into 4 equal portions.
- Lightly butter a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place salmon in the dish.
- Heat butter in skillet and add mushrooms and green onions.
- Saute over medium heat until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in flour, parsley and salt.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thick, then add wine or water and lemon juice.
- Boil one minute, then pour sauce over salmon.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.