1/1 Photo of Baked Salmon With Mushroom Sauce
A wonderfully moist and delicious baked salmon dish fit for company. Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut salmon into 4 equal portions.
- 2Lightly butter a 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Place salmon in the dish.
- 4Heat butter in skillet and add mushrooms and green onions.
- 5Saute over medium heat until mushrooms are tender.
- 6Stir in flour, parsley and salt.
- 7Add milk and bring to a boil.
- 8Cook and stir until thick, then add wine or water and lemon juice.
- 9Boil one minute, then pour sauce over salmon.
- 10Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 487.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 37.5 g