Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this in World Jewish Digest by Rachel Burstyn as part of her article "The 411 on an Easy Fast". This was really yummy. Even with a store bought salsa it was still great.
- 6 salmon fillets
- 1.5 ml sea salt
- 1.5 ml pepper
- 1.5 ml garlic powder
- sesame seeds
- 354.88 ml finely diced mangoes (2 mangoes)
- 177.44 ml finely diced red pepper
- 44.37 ml minced red onions
- 44.37 ml minced parsley
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- To make the mango salsa: combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- For the baked salmon: preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Season each fillet with a pinch of salt, pepper, and a large pinch of garlic powder.
- Cover with seasame seeds.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with mango Salsa.
lovely flavourful salmon, we loved the mango salsa, but made too much of it. i will have to see what other use there is for it, probably on other fish. Just meade two fillets for the two of us. love the ssesame seed, gave a nice nutty flavour to the salmon. We enjoyed it all very much, thanks for posting.
Excellent! Refreshing and delicious. We totally enjoyed this recipe. Thank you.