I found this in World Jewish Digest by Rachel Burstyn as part of her article "The 411 on an Easy Fast". This was really yummy. Even with a store bought salsa it was still great.
- To make the mango salsa: combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- For the baked salmon: preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Season each fillet with a pinch of salt, pepper, and a large pinch of garlic powder.
- Cover with seasame seeds.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with mango Salsa.
lovely flavourful salmon, we loved the mango salsa, but made too much of it. i will have to see what other use there is for it, probably on other fish. Just meade two fillets for the two of us. love the ssesame seed, gave a nice nutty flavour to the salmon. We enjoyed it all very much, thanks for posting.
Excellent! Refreshing and delicious. We totally enjoyed this recipe. Thank you.