Recipe by baezus
I found this in World Jewish Digest by Rachel Burstyn as part of her article "The 411 on an Easy Fast". This was really yummy. Even with a store bought salsa it was still great.
Top Review by Derf
lovely flavourful salmon, we loved the mango salsa, but made too much of it. i will have to see what other use there is for it, probably on other fish. Just meade two fillets for the two of us. love the ssesame seed, gave a nice nutty flavour to the salmon. We enjoyed it all very much, thanks for posting.
- 6 salmon fillets
- 6 pinches sea salt
- 6 pinches pepper
- 6 pinches garlic powder
- sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely diced mangoes (2 mangoes)
- 3⁄4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced red onions
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the mango salsa: combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- For the baked salmon: preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Season each fillet with a pinch of salt, pepper, and a large pinch of garlic powder.
- Cover with seasame seeds.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with mango Salsa.