Paris D's Note:
Very delicious, easy salmon recipe from cdkitchen.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Butter baking dish. Place salmon in dish skin side down.
- 3Mix lime juice and butter. Brush over salmon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 4Bake until fish is almost opaque, about 9 minutes per inch of thickness.
- 5Meanwhile prepare sauce: Melt butter in heavy small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 6Add chilies and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- 7Add sour cream and stir until heated through; do not boil.
- 8Mix in lime juice. Add salt and pepper.
- 9Transfer fish to platter. Spoon sauce over. Sprinkle generously with chives. Garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Lime, Jalapeno Chive and Sour Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.1
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 36.0 g