Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very delicious, easy salmon recipe from cdkitchen.com
- 340.19 g salmon fillet
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 7.39 ml butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 7.39 ml butter
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and julienne
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 3.69 ml fresh lime juice
- salt and white pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh chives, snipped
- lime wedge
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Butter baking dish. Place salmon in dish skin side down.
- Mix lime juice and butter. Brush over salmon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake until fish is almost opaque, about 9 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce: Melt butter in heavy small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add chilies and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add sour cream and stir until heated through; do not boil.
- Mix in lime juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Transfer fish to platter. Spoon sauce over. Sprinkle generously with chives. Garnish with lime wedges.