Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very delicious, easy salmon recipe from cdkitchen.com
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and julienne
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- salt and white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped
- lime wedge
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Butter baking dish. Place salmon in dish skin side down.
- Mix lime juice and butter. Brush over salmon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake until fish is almost opaque, about 9 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce: Melt butter in heavy small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add chilies and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add sour cream and stir until heated through; do not boil.
- Mix in lime juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Transfer fish to platter. Spoon sauce over. Sprinkle generously with chives. Garnish with lime wedges.