Top Review by hairmuch
This was great! I used Tilapia and I did not have chives so I used Cilantro!! Also I flavored the fish with garlic powder and Cumin. I put the x-tra sauce on our mex.flavored vegies. This is a keeper. The sauce coulp be used on many foods. Thanks for the Recipie********
- 340.19-453.59 g salmon fillet
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 7.39 ml butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- 7.39 ml butter
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and julienned
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 3.69 ml fresh lime juice
- 0 to taste salt
- 0 to taste white pepper
- 0 to taste fresh chives, snipped
- 0 to taste lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Butter baking dish. Place salmon in dish skin side down.
- Mix lime juice and butter. Brush over salmon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake until fish is almost opaque, about 9 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce:
- Melt butter in heavy small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add chilies and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add sour cream and stir until heated through; do not boil.
- Mix in lime juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Transfer fish to platter. Spoon sauce over.
- Sprinkle generously with chives.
- Garnish with lime wedges.