1/3 Photos of Baked Salmon (with Lime, Jalapeno Chive and Sour Cream Sauce)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Butter baking dish. Place salmon in dish skin side down.
- 3Mix lime juice and butter. Brush over salmon.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 5Bake until fish is almost opaque, about 9 minutes per inch of thickness.
- 6Meanwhile prepare sauce:
- 7Melt butter in heavy small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add chilies and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- 8Add sour cream and stir until heated through; do not boil.
- 9Mix in lime juice. Add salt and pepper.
- 10Transfer fish to platter. Spoon sauce over.
- 11Sprinkle generously with chives.
- 12Garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon (with Lime, Jalapeno Chive and Sour Cream Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.2
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 209.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 35.9 g