Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Butter baking dish. Place salmon in dish skin side down.
- Mix lime juice and butter. Brush over salmon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake until fish is almost opaque, about 9 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce:
- Melt butter in heavy small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add chilies and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add sour cream and stir until heated through; do not boil.
- Mix in lime juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Transfer fish to platter. Spoon sauce over.
- Sprinkle generously with chives.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
This was great! I used Tilapia and I did not have chives so I used Cilantro!! Also I flavored the fish with garlic powder and Cumin. I put the x-tra sauce on our mex.flavored vegies. This is a keeper. The sauce coulp be used on many foods. Thanks for the Recipie********
YUM! I made a few modifications: Low-fat sour cream JalapeÃ±os from a jar Layer of fresh sliced avocado I added some sauteed spinach with garlic and plain steamed cauliflower on the side. I'll definitely make this again!
I really liked the flavor of the sauce. I used fat free sour cream and it gave it a grainy texture. Next time i make this....and there will be a next time, I will use regular sour cream. I also added a little garlic and it just made it that much better.