We try to have salmon atleast once a week and this is a nice way to do it.
Make and share this Baked Salmon With Lemon-Oregano Crumb Topping recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 88.74 ml parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml dried oregano, crumbled
- 9.85 ml grated lemons, rind of
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4 garlic cloves
- 591.47 ml fresh white breadcrumbs
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 1360.77-1814.36 g salmon fillets
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
Spiced Parsley Mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml minced fresh parsley
- 78.07 ml minced fresh cilantro
- 59.14 ml minced green onion
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml crumbled oregano
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml cayenne
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place parsley, Parmesan, oregano, peel and salt in processor.
- With machine running, drop garlic through feed tube and process mixture until finely-chopped.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs and stir to combine.
- (can be prepared 1 day ahead; refrigerate) Toss breadcrumb mixture with 6 tblsps melted butter.
- Pat salmon dry.
- Generously butter shallow baking pan.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in pan.
- Brush with 2 tblsps butter.
- Cover with crumb mixture.
- Bake fish until opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
- To make Spiced Parsley Mayonnaise: Combine all ingredients except mayonnaise in small bowl.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature atleast 30 minutes or more.
- Stir in mayonnaise.
- (can be prepared 1 day ahead).
- Serve salmon with mayonnaise.