Recipe by evelyn/athens
We try to have salmon atleast once a week and this is a nice way to do it.
Top Review by Kozmic Blues
This was delicious! The crumb topping was full of great flavor, and the baked salmon fillets came out nice and moist and flaky. And, as an added bonus, the spiced mayonnaise really added another level to the fish. I'm ashamed to admit, that I did not let the herb rest in the red wine vinegar for 30 minutes. (My fault, I totally misread) But, it turned out incredible depite that, just full of great, fresh flavors.
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 88.74 ml parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml dried oregano, crumbled
- 9.85 ml grated lemons, rind of
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4 garlic cloves
- 591.47 ml fresh white breadcrumbs
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 1360.77-1814.36 g salmon fillets
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
Spiced Parsley Mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml minced fresh parsley
- 78.07 ml minced fresh cilantro
- 59.14 ml minced green onion
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml crumbled oregano
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml cayenne
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place parsley, Parmesan, oregano, peel and salt in processor.
- With machine running, drop garlic through feed tube and process mixture until finely-chopped.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs and stir to combine.
- (can be prepared 1 day ahead; refrigerate) Toss breadcrumb mixture with 6 tblsps melted butter.
- Pat salmon dry.
- Generously butter shallow baking pan.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in pan.
- Brush with 2 tblsps butter.
- Cover with crumb mixture.
- Bake fish until opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
- To make Spiced Parsley Mayonnaise: Combine all ingredients except mayonnaise in small bowl.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature atleast 30 minutes or more.
- Stir in mayonnaise.
- (can be prepared 1 day ahead).
- Serve salmon with mayonnaise.