Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My dh loved this fish and it is only 6 pts/serving! Recipe source: Hit the Spot (WW cookbook)
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish, drained (the original recipe calls for beet horseradish but I used regular horseradish)
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray broiler pan with Pam and then place salmon skin side down (no need to turn this salmon) on the broiler rack. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and then cover the salmon with the horseradish and then the panko. Spray with Pam.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler and broil fish for a few minutes or until the breadcrumbs brown.
Hubby really loved this dish...he isn't a huge salmon fan, so that says a lot...I did use fresh grated horseradish...the panko crumbs gives it a nice crunch...I cooked mine in a baking pan covered with foil spray with Pam...very tasty...thanks for posting it! =)
I had this for dinner tonight and it was very good! I don't feel completely stuffed or unsatisfied, although I also had a small sandwich on the side! I love salmon and this is a great way to serve it! Made as directed! [Made for Newest Zaar tag]