- Cut fillet in 4 serving pieces. Place large side of fillet toward edge of Pyrex baking dish with center open. Pierce fish, dot fish with butter, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave Medium (50%) for 5 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, parsley, onion, and dill together.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of fillets and microwave Medium (50%) covered for 5-6 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- If steaks are used, arrange with thin ends toward center of dish.
- One inch steaks should be microwaved 5 minutes a medium power, covered with mayonnaise mixture and microwaved for 5-6 minutes longer.