1/2 Photos of Baked Salmon with Herb Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fillet in 4 serving pieces. Place large side of fillet toward edge of Pyrex baking dish with center open. Pierce fish, dot fish with butter, and cover with plastic wrap.
- 2Microwave Medium (50%) for 5 minutes.
- 3Mix mayonnaise, parsley, onion, and dill together.
- 4Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of fillets and microwave Medium (50%) covered for 5-6 minutes before serving.
- 5Garnish with lemon wedges.
- 6If steaks are used, arrange with thin ends toward center of dish.
- 7One inch steaks should be microwaved 5 minutes a medium power, covered with mayonnaise mixture and microwaved for 5-6 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon with Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 344.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper