1/2 Photos of Baked Salmon With Dill Mustard Sauce
I was looking for a salmon recipe where I could use fresh herbs from my garden. This one calls for fresh parsley and dill. My husband and son said it was the best salmon dish I ever made!! Found this on the internet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 -3 lb) salmon fillets, 1 1/2-inches thick
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch kosher salt (coarse)
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line the bottom of an ungreased baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 3Wash salmon and pat dry. Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper, and place skin-side down onto rack.
- 4In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, Dijon mustard, dill weed, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- 5Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- 6Bake salmon, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees F (salmon will be slightly opaque in thickest part).
- 7NOTE: During this time the salmon continues to cook (meat temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees after it is removed from the oven) and the juices redistribute.
- 8Carefully remove salmon from pan and transfer onto individual serving plates.
- 9Serve with the cold mustard dill sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Dill Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.1
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 138.5 mg
- Sodium 414.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: