Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy baked salmon recipe using salmon fillets. You can multiply this recipe to serve easily. It's gluten-free too and a no-fuss recipes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 50 g butter
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F ) and line a roasting tin with lightly greased or sprayed foil.
- Combine the butter, dill, lemon zest and juice in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until the butter has melted. You can also use the microwave for this step.
- Place the salmon fillets onto the foil and brush generously with the herbed butter.
- Depending on the thickness of the salmon fillets, bake for 12 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve hot drizzled with the cooking juices. Serve with chips, salad, veges or a rice side to make a complete meal.
Easy and delicious! The lemon & dill showcase the salmon beautifully. The addition of zest provided the bump of tart flavor. I added a sprinkle of fresh ground black pepper, but otherwise didn't change a thing. I will be using this recipe again!
Quick and delicious! I used half the quantity of dried dill and because the salmon I was using had the skin on I pre-heated the sprayed foil and gave the the skin a rub with the butter mixture before placing it skin side down in the tray so it was nice and crispy.
Very nice and easy. This recipe screamed for Capers to me so I added them (about 2 tbsp.) and would say they added a lot to the dish. Will definitely make again.