Recipe by **Jubes**
An easy baked salmon recipe using salmon fillets. You can multiply this recipe to serve easily. It's gluten-free too and a no-fuss recipes
Top Review by Susie D
Easy and delicious! The lemon & dill showcase the salmon beautifully. The addition of zest provided the bump of tart flavor. I added a sprinkle of fresh ground black pepper, but otherwise didn't change a thing. I will be using this recipe again!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 50 g butter
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F ) and line a roasting tin with lightly greased or sprayed foil.
- Combine the butter, dill, lemon zest and juice in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until the butter has melted. You can also use the microwave for this step.
- Place the salmon fillets onto the foil and brush generously with the herbed butter.
- Depending on the thickness of the salmon fillets, bake for 12 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve hot drizzled with the cooking juices. Serve with chips, salad, veges or a rice side to make a complete meal.