- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place fish on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray; lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with dill, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.