Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light, August 2005.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place fish on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray; lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with dill, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
super simple! I made this for my wifes birthday dinner and she absolutely loved it. I rubbed the lemon on the fish before baking and added some fresh parsley, thanks!
This recipe is so simple yet sublime. Definitely one to make again.
Perfect! This was just so tasty and so quick and easy to prepare. I had brined my salmon in a salt and sugar solution for a few hours before preparing this, but otherwise followed the recipe as written. Thank you for sharing.