A generous topping of bread crumbs, almonds, green onion and seasonings give moist salmon a tasty treatment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, almonds, onion, thume, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2Add butter and toss lightly; set aside.
- 3Pat salmon dry.
- 4Place skin side down in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Spritz salmon with nonstick cooking spray; cover with crumb mixture.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Crumb Topping
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 410.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 26.7 g