Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A generous topping of bread crumbs, almonds, green onion and seasonings give moist salmon a tasty treatment.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, almonds, onion, thume, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Add butter and toss lightly; set aside.
- Pat salmon dry.
- Place skin side down in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spritz salmon with nonstick cooking spray; cover with crumb mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.