Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A generous topping of bread crumbs, almonds, green onion and seasonings give moist salmon a tasty treatment.
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs (soft)
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme, minced (or 1/2 tsp dried thyme)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, almonds, onion, thume, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Add butter and toss lightly; set aside.
- Pat salmon dry.
- Place skin side down in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spritz salmon with nonstick cooking spray; cover with crumb mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.