1/3 Photos of Baked Salmon With Couscous Pilaf
This is a super easy, one dish meal with fresh, delicious ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Slice the carrots lengthwise and then in 1/8 inch diagonal sections.
- 3In a 9x13 inch baking pan, mix together the carrots, couscous, almonds, raisins, mint, oil, salt and pepper and 1 1/4 cups of water.
- 4Place the salmon fillets on top of this mixture and season generously with more salt and pepper.
- 5Cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until fish is opaque.
- 7Transfer fish to plates.
- 8Fluff couscous with a fork and place next to salmon on plates.
- 9Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Couscous Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless salmon fillet