Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another one from America's Test Kitchen, makes perfectly moist salmon in the oven.
Make and share this Baked Salmon With Citrus Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Peel tangerine and using a paring knife to cut pulp from membranes, make supremes and then coarsely chop. Place in a colander to drain over a bowl, reserving the juice.
- Place baking sheet in oven and preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Score salmon skin in 5-6 places, oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Remove hot baking sheet, turn oven down to 275 degrees, and place salmon on sheet skin side down. You should hear it sizzle. Bake 9-13 minutes, or til fish reaches 125 degrees. Rest while you whisk topping.
- Using 1 tbl. reserved tangerine juice, add ginger, lemon juice, olive oil and whisk. Add scallion, season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in tangerine chunks. Use to top salmon.