Another one from America's Test Kitchen, makes perfectly moist salmon in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel tangerine and using a paring knife to cut pulp from membranes, make supremes and then coarsely chop. Place in a colander to drain over a bowl, reserving the juice.
- 2Place baking sheet in oven and preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 3Score salmon skin in 5-6 places, oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- 4Remove hot baking sheet, turn oven down to 275 degrees, and place salmon on sheet skin side down. You should hear it sizzle. Bake 9-13 minutes, or til fish reaches 125 degrees. Rest while you whisk topping.
- 5Using 1 tbl. reserved tangerine juice, add ginger, lemon juice, olive oil and whisk. Add scallion, season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in tangerine chunks. Use to top salmon.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Citrus Topping
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 215.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 64.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: