Recipe by Natalia 3
Healthy and Delicious! Eat with dinner, over a salad, or straight out of the fridge for a snack! Adapted from Meryl's broiled version (15911).
Top Review by Sonata
We enjoyed this very much. I served it with basmati rice and nectarine salsa. I also used some chopped garlic scapes in place of one of the garlic cloves. I found it needed to cook a little longer than in the instructions.
- 118.29 ml cilantro, stems removed, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil, separated
- 1.23 ml salt (optional)
- 453.59 g salmon fillet (3 small)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease pan with 1T olive oil.
- Place fillets, skin side down in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, remaining olive oil, and (if desired) salt in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over fish.
- Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes, to desired doneness. (Thicker fillets will require additional time.).