Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthy and Delicious! Eat with dinner, over a salad, or straight out of the fridge for a snack! Adapted from Meryl's broiled version (15911).
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, stems removed, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 lb salmon fillet (3 small)
- Grease pan with 1T olive oil.
- Place fillets, skin side down in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, remaining olive oil, and (if desired) salt in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over fish.
- Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes, to desired doneness. (Thicker fillets will require additional time.).
We enjoyed this very much. I served it with basmati rice and nectarine salsa. I also used some chopped garlic scapes in place of one of the garlic cloves. I found it needed to cook a little longer than in the instructions.
I made this last night for my family (my husband is a big salmon lover). It was a huge success! Smelled and tasted wonderful. Very easy to make. I did have to cook a little longer than 12-15 minutes (more like 20-25 minutes) on 425
This was just wonderful! It deserves at least 10 stars! I will make this again and again. You can't go wrong when you combine cilantro and lime. The salmon just melted in your mouth. It's quick and easy. Thanks for posting such a healthy and flavorful recipe.