Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthy and Delicious! Eat with dinner, over a salad, or straight out of the fridge for a snack! Adapted from Meryl's broiled version (15911).
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, stems removed, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 lb salmon fillet (3 small)
- Grease pan with 1T olive oil.
- Place fillets, skin side down in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, remaining olive oil, and (if desired) salt in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over fish.
- Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes, to desired doneness. (Thicker fillets will require additional time.).
We enjoyed this very much. I served it with basmati rice and nectarine salsa. I also used some chopped garlic scapes in place of one of the garlic cloves. I found it needed to cook a little longer than in the instructions.
I made this last night for my family (my husband is a big salmon lover). It was a huge success! Smelled and tasted wonderful. Very easy to make. I did have to cook a little longer than 12-15 minutes (more like 20-25 minutes) on 425
Yummy with the organic farm raised salmon I used. No allergic feeling after!! I used extra organic cilantro, a large organic garlic clove, freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of lime as that is what I had on hand, organic light tasting extra virgin olive oil, & sea salt to taste (can't get away from the salt!). Served with lemon and saffron basmati rice and a fresh salad. Made for Healthy Choices Tag Game 2013.