This is from Betty Crocker's Quick & Easy Cookbook. Really delicious, and really quick & easy! I served with lemon spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Line baking pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2Mix butter, cilantro and lemon peel. Cover and refrigerate while preparing fish.
- 3Cut fish into 4 serving pieces. Place fish, skin side down, in prepared pan. Sprinkle with salt & cumin, drizzle with lemon juice.
- 4Bake fish uncovered 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Lift fish from skin with spatula.
- 5Top each serving with some of the cilantro butter mixture.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Cilantro
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.0
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 305.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.9 g