Recipe by LitaLou
This is from Betty Crocker's Quick & Easy Cookbook. Really delicious, and really quick & easy! I served with lemon spaghetti.
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2.46 ml lemon zest
- 453.59 g salmon fillet
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. Line baking pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, cilantro and lemon peel. Cover and refrigerate while preparing fish.
- Cut fish into 4 serving pieces. Place fish, skin side down, in prepared pan. Sprinkle with salt & cumin, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake fish uncovered 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Lift fish from skin with spatula.
- Top each serving with some of the cilantro butter mixture.