Recipe by LitaLou
This is from Betty Crocker's Quick & Easy Cookbook. Really delicious, and really quick & easy! I served with lemon spaghetti.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. Line baking pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, cilantro and lemon peel. Cover and refrigerate while preparing fish.
- Cut fish into 4 serving pieces. Place fish, skin side down, in prepared pan. Sprinkle with salt & cumin, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake fish uncovered 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Lift fish from skin with spatula.
- Top each serving with some of the cilantro butter mixture.