1/5 Photos of Baked Salmon With Caper Sauce
This is English cookery at its best! Recipe given by James Beard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the salmon steaks with lemon juice and brush them with melted butter.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Arrange in a baking dish and bake in preheated hot oven (425°F) for about 20 minutes, basting with a combination of melted butter and lemon juice every 5 minutes.
- 4Do not turn.
- 5Arrange the cooked salmon steaks on a hot platter.
- 6Mix the pan juices with the chopped parsley and capers, and pour over the steaks.
- 7If additional liquid is needed, add a little dry vermouth or white wine.
- 8Good with new potatoes, dressed with butter and parsley, and a cucumber salad.
- 9Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Caper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.2
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 518.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 21.0 g