Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just love salmon and this was delicious! I can't wait to make it again... and again... and again!!! This is a Kraft adapted recipe
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place salmon (if skin, side down) on foil-lined baking sheet (sprayed with Pam or olive oil).
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
We both really liked this and I loved the fact that it was quick and simple. I made as written and the only change I can think of for in the future is maybe a little bit of minced garlic. Thanks for posting a great weeknight dinner!
This was so yummy, I added green pitted olives as well as the black olives and I didn't have cherry tomatoes so I used Roma tomatoes. I used use a French Vignette with a few drops of the oil in a sun-dried tomato jar. I placed the salmon in the oven first then I added the salsa the last five minutes of cooking time. The reason why I did this is I had to reheat the recipe at work and didn't want salsa overcooked. Thank you Redsie for a delicious dinner.
Great idea Redsie! The flavor combination of salmon, black olives and tomato worked superbly. I couldn't find any sun-dried tomato vinaigrette locally so instead used tapanade with a dash of balsamic vinegar as a substitute.