Recipe by valerie-lynn82
I don't remember where I found this recipe but I"ve made this recipe a few times and each time its a big hit. The flavors in this recipe go so good together
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon limes or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 pinch salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place salmon on a nonstick baking pan. Brush juice on salmon.
- In a shallow dish, combine coconut, salt and pepper, and bread crumbs. Dredge each fillet in the mixture and return to the baking pan. Spread leftover crumbs on top of each fillet.
- Bake for 12-15 minute.