1/1 Photo of Baked Salmon Topped With Crab
I'm on the L.A. weight loss program and I really wanted this for dinner! It was my first time making it and it was so good! I ate it with brown rice and mixed veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Take a baking pan and line it with foil. Spray a thin layer of PAM.
- 3Crumble crab meat.
- 4Take your salmon and cut open so it opens up like one of those science project boards. Season with one teaspoon lemon pepper. Close flaps.
- 5Spread mayonnaise on top of the fillet and sprinkle remaining lemon pepper onto salmon.
- 6Top salmon with crab meat.
- 7Sprinkle cheese onto the crab meat.
- 8Bake about 25 to 30 minutes.
- 9Then broil for 2 minutes or until the cheese turns brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon Topped With Crab
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 195.2 mg
- Sodium 624.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 75.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: