Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I'm on the L.A. weight loss program and I really wanted this for dinner! It was my first time making it and it was so good! I ate it with brown rice and mixed veggies.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take a baking pan and line it with foil. Spray a thin layer of PAM.
- Crumble crab meat.
- Take your salmon and cut open so it opens up like one of those science project boards. Season with one teaspoon lemon pepper. Close flaps.
- Spread mayonnaise on top of the fillet and sprinkle remaining lemon pepper onto salmon.
- Top salmon with crab meat.
- Sprinkle cheese onto the crab meat.
- Bake about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Then broil for 2 minutes or until the cheese turns brown.
Yum! I loved this dish! I made it as directed except that I added a little paprika at the end. Very nice dish. Thanks chef #583819. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.