Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cooking your supper in paper keeps it juicy and full of flavour - and saves on washing up!
Make and share this Baked Salmon & Noodle Parcels recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces egg noodles
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 scallions, shredded
- 1 red chili pepper, shredded
- 7⁄8 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat the oven to 375°F Cook the noodles until just tender as they will get cooked a little more in the oven. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain again.
- Take two large squares of baking parchment or foil and divide the noodles between them. Sit a salmon fillet on top, then add the scallions and chili.
- Scrunch the edges up a bit, then pour over the rest of the ingredients. Seal at the top to make parcels, then bake for 10 minutes. Leave for 2 minutes before opening.