1/2 Photos of Baked Salmon in Potato Shells
2 hrs 20 mins
Traci & Jeff Poole2's Note:
Twice-baked potatoes with salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flake the salmon and try removing all bones and skin as much as possible.
- 2Slice tops of of the potatoes and scoop out. Put the shells **skin of the potatoes** off to the side. In a bowl, mash the potato meat, adding the milk and seasonings.
- 3Add the salmon. Mix lightly.
- 4Stuff the potato shells with the potato and salmon mixture.
- 5Top it off with the bread crumbs. Dot with the butter.
- 6Bake at 400* for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon in Potato Shells
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 366.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g