Twice-baked potatoes with salmon.
Make and share this Baked Salmon in Potato Shells recipe from Food.com.
- Flake the salmon and try removing all bones and skin as much as possible.
- Slice tops of of the potatoes and scoop out. Put the shells **skin of the potatoes** off to the side. In a bowl, mash the potato meat, adding the milk and seasonings.
- Add the salmon. Mix lightly.
- Stuff the potato shells with the potato and salmon mixture.
- Top it off with the bread crumbs. Dot with the butter.
- Bake at 400* for 25 minutes.