Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safekeeping
- 6 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Preahat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking pan that will hold the fish in a single layer.
- Place salmon in the pan, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, blend soup, milk, mustard, and butter; pour over fillets and then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the fish flakes.