Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
TOH Quick Cooking
- 1 (12 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup instant potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried vegetable flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut salmon in half and place in a greased 11x7x2 baking dish.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Combine remaining ingredients, press onto salmon.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until flakes easily with a fork.
Made for Spring PAC 2010 & I got creative to manage it due to ingredient issues here in Iceland. I used dried onion + mushroom & then a tiny dice of fresh red bell pepper & celery for the veggie flakes. Then I found my instant potatoes were a powder variety, so used 1/4 cup of them with 1/4 cup crisp breadcrumbs for the crunch. As a matter of pers pref, I used lemon pepper. This recipe is so easy to make & tasty. DH was happy to give it 5 delicious stars. Thx for sharing it w/us. :-)