Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found these in the news paper about 25 years ago and just found the recipe again. As I recall they were quite tastey! Give em a try!
- 439.41 g can salmon
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml diced green onion
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- Drain salmon.
- Combine with next six ingredients.
- Form into 25 balls.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer w/tartar sauce or as an entree.
I used 8.6 oz of pouched salmon with the posted amounts of everything else and got 17 balls. Served with the chili lime mayo from Sarasota's Shrimp Burgers, Avocado and a Chili Lime Mayo (with a dash of hot sauce added for extra kick). Definitely quite tasty! Thanks for the recipe!