Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh ginger and salmon are a great match, and make a super-healthy meal when paired with a leafy green vegetable such as spinach, arugula or watercress.
- 2 salmon fillets, boneless
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice
- 1⁄2 ounce cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put two fillets of fresh, boneless salmon on a piece of foil and sprinkle evenly with the chopped ginger and garlic.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over both pieces of fish then sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Wrap loosely in the foil and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve with green salad leaves, dressed with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Didn't have cilantro, so used fresh parsley. Added a bit of sea salt and marinated for a few hours. Sauteed the fish in a saute pan and served with a quinoa/brown rice combo and a small greek salad. Absolutely delicious! Thank you!
Fantastic!! (I had no cilantro so used fresh parsley) I did as told by English Rose only I steamed it on top of the stove 17 minutes. It was out of this world needing no salt no NOTHING! Best Salmon I have ever had. Thank you English Rose