Recipe by LuuvBunny
This makes for a very tasty salmon dish. It was not too over-powering like a lot of salmon recipes I have tried. I found this on a fishing website. I only had one fillet so I cut each ingredient in half and it was perfect. I also took the fish out of the foil packet near the end of the cooking time and just kept it in the oven to crisp up a bit (just my preference). Prep time includes the 1 hour of marinating.
Top Review by carlysueglaun
Made this last night- really don't like salmon but dh does so gave it a try. Used frozen salmon from Costco. WOW. sooooooooooo good. Used a bit less oil but was outstanding!!! Coverted me to liking salmon!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium glass dish, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets into the dish and cover with marinade.
- Marinate in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place fillets in aluminum foil; cover with marinade and seal.
- Place sealed salmon into a baking dish and bake for 35-45 minutes until easily flaked with a fork.