1/5 Photos of Baked Salmon
Toby Jermain's Note:
Another 'don't know where it came from' recipe, but it tastes good, so who cares!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb boneless skinless salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, lightly crushed to release oils
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
- 2Add wine.
- 3Place fish in pan, and sprinkle with oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- 4Sprinkle with juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- 5Top evenly with tomato and onion slices and chopped parsley.
- 6Drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
- 7Mix breadcrumbs with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, and sprinkle over veggie topped salmon fillets.
- 8Bake in a 450 degree F oven for about 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 139.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.8 g