Another 'don't know where it came from' recipe, but it tastes good, so who cares!
Make and share this Baked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb boneless skinless salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, lightly crushed to release oils
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Add wine.
- Place fish in pan, and sprinkle with oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle with juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Top evenly with tomato and onion slices and chopped parsley.
- Drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
- Mix breadcrumbs with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, and sprinkle over veggie topped salmon fillets.
- Bake in a 450 degree F oven for about 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.