Recipe by Marcie H
This is delicious and so easy to fix. Clean up is a cinch!
Top Review by bsn48623
Not a big fan of Salmon. Went to FL for a wedding only to find out we were having salmon, pulled up food.com and thought OK, Made it for 8 and they were asking for more....THIS IS GREAT! I did add some cajun seasoning to give it a little bite and making it again tonight for hubby who loves salmon. I am going to try it with trout this spring on the grill..so easy and tasty.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 -2 lemon, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, olive oil, basil, thyme, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, place the lemons slices on top of fillets and seal.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.